Estudantes da Uneal protestam durante solenidade do Estado

Diretoria do DCE participa de grande mobilização na capital do estado em comemoração ao dia do trabalhador

Reunião de Planejamento Estratégico da nova gestão do DCE

Nova diretoria do DCE toma posse no CONSU

Postado por DCE -UNEAL | domingo, outubro 06, 2013 | 0 comentários

 
My dear,

I'm writing this letter to you hoping to have your quick response due to my present health condition. I'm Mrs. Suzanne Brigham from Solomon Island but writing from my hospital bed where i have been receiving treatments on my esophageal cancer that has lasted for years. I am a widow and childless since after the death of my husband. i have attended many medical treatments in various hospitals but no avail. Yesterday my doctor indicated that i have no much time to live as a result of the tip stage of the cancer in my body. There is nothing else i can do but to dispose my fortune for the help of less privilege, i rather die in this hospital than go home to face humiliation from my husband relatives who took away all my assets and jewels and left me uncared-for just because i'm an orphan and had no issue. I chose towards my feelings by deciding to dispose my fortune willingly for humanitarian work in your location. I chose to avoid the awareness of my husband's relatives due to their opposition over my last wish and therefore will like to keep this within both of us.
I will quickly guide you to receive my eleven million two hundred thousand U S dollars from my bank in Europe. You will have twenty percent of the money for your personal use and the rest should be used for humanitarian work in your location.
I communicated you here shortly because i cannot speak well on telephone due to the pains in my throat, moreover to avoid the knowledge of my late husband relatives over my last wish…..
However, if you would not be capable of handling this task or do not have confidence in this message, you can kindly delete it and accept my sincere apology for contacting you in this manner, but if you have the confidence i will be waiting to hear from you.

I will appreciate your quick reply due to my present health situation.

Mrs. Suzanne Brigham.

Leave a Reply

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.